- Who are you? What makes you you?
- What would it be like to travel to ‘Planet Hip-Hop?’
- What can you buy with 2p?
- What are your favourite things?
- What do you think about Minecraft?
- What is there too many/much of in your life/ the world?
- What is there not enough of in your life / the world?
- What do you think about racism towards Travellers?
- Why is music important to you?
- How are doors important to your life?
- How has your life changed since you were in Reception class?
- How has it stayed the same?
My mum always says to me, “You grow up so fast,”
So let me take a minute to reflect on my past,
Thinking back to Nursery, I used to love Power Rangers,
Now I’m getting set for secondary - more strangers, more danger.
A short film of interviews recorded by members of Power to the Pupils in conversation with each other. Recorded June 2013.
New display of work-in-progress.
Last Monday we spent some time reflecting on last year’s album and planning this year’s album. We recorded our discussion an iphone.
"Real-life heroes don’t wear disguises,
Real-life heroes can’t fly,
And they don’t work alone, they work together,
Because they need other folks to get by.”
Every worker is a hero, every hero works hard,
They could be a doctor or a nurse or a guard,
It could by a fireman putting fires out in the park,
It could be a boy who once was scared of the dark.
I’m like Clark Kent, loosening his tie,
I’m like James Bond, I’m an undercover spy,
I’m like Batman, I’m one heck of a guy
Heroes collage by Power to the Pupils